Happy Tuesday sweet friends! Since Father's Day is this Sunday, now is the time to be thinking about what exactly to get our dads. I doubt I'm the only one who finds dads (or men in general) extremely difficult to shop for. Because of this, I thought it would be helpful to share a gift idea guide with you to simplify your entire shopping experience this year. Hope you enjoy all the items I've picked out. These are all things that my dad either has and LOVES or that I know he would love to receive! Happy Shopping!
1. Google Home: This would be a perfect gift for your dad! I use mine every single morning to listen to the news and sports updates! It also doubles as a Bluetooth speaker. I got one for my boyfriend for Christmas and he is obsessed!! You can't go wrong with one of these.
2. Monogram Grill Tools: This set of 11 grill tools is perfect for the dad who loves to cook. The customized monogram is sure to make him feel like the grill king!! Hehe
3. Hydro Flask Water Bottle: This bottle is not only super sleek and stylish, but is very well insulated. This keeps hot and cold drinks at the right temperature for hours! Perfect for the active dad wanting to stay hydrated or the one who loves to take his coffee to go in the morning.
4. Aqua Di Gio Cologne: This has been my favorite cologne scent for as long as I can remember. It's just a classic smell that smells great on every guy. Every man loves a nice smelling cologne. When in doubt, this would make a solid gift for your dad.
5. Fit Bit Smart Watch: Got one of these for my dad last Christmas and he loves it! Perfect for the active dad or one that would be interested in tracking their steps, heart rate and other stats throughout the day.
6. Jack Black Value Set: Y'ALL. My dad is obsessed with Jack Black products. They are seriously all the rage right now. I don't know what it is but all men are crazy about these and I bet your dad will be too!!
7. Bose Wireless Headphones: Not only are the bass on these things insane, but they are weirdly comfortable in your ears. In addition, the battery life on these are tremendous.
8. Breakfast Sandwich Maker: My dads favorite meal of the day has always been breakfast (I mean who can blame him, you really can't beat it)! But what I really love about this sandwich maker, is that it eliminates the need to do dishes. Really, what more could a guy ask for?
9. Collapsible Corn Hole: All the fun of corn-hole and super easy to travel with. The fact that this is collapsible makes it so easy to carry along on vacation and use on the beach (AKA my dads favorite place in the world)! Plus it would make for super fun family time.
10. Battery Pack: This particular iPhone battery pack charges your phone SO fast and holds so much extra battery. It seriously rocks. With how much each of us use and charge our phones each day, this would be an excellent gift for anyone really.