Today we're talking podcasts. Sharing all my current favorite podcasts that will inspire you to be the best version of yourself. Whether your looking for a little self love, inspiration, education or humor- There is sure to be a podcast on this list for you! Scroll down for my top 10 current favorite podcasts!
MY 10 CURRENT FAVORITE PODCASTS:
(In no particular order)
1. Julie Solomon's Influencer Podcast: This recommendation is meant for all you influencers reading this post. I listen to this religiously and it truly gets me so inspired. This podcast shares so many tips and tricks on helping your blog excel! They also have super relevant and knowledgeable guests on the show.
2. The Skimm: Great way to start out the morning! Delivers the latest news and important issues happening around the world in a humorous and entertaining way.
3. The Skinny Confidential: Him & her podcast showcasing "major realness". They talk about real issues that women want to discuss, that usually aren't openly talked about. Lauren is hilarious and truly "tells it how it is".
4. Earn Your Happy by Lori Harder: A self love podcast that is very uplifting and motivational. You'll basically feel like getting an inspiring pep talk from your best friend!
5. The Morning Toast: A hilarious morning show that will truly brighten your day. These girls GIVE ME LIFE! I always turn to this podcast to catch up on the latest celebrity gossip.
6. Diet Starts Tomorrow by Betches: This podcast is hilarious and relatable. They basically say out loud what we're all thinking. I love how they address body image issues our society creates in a fun and open conversation!
7. How I Built This: Extremely inspirational and educational! Tells the stories behind the movements built by successful entrepreneurs and innovators.
8. Straight Up with Stassi: Hilarious and down to earth. Everything she talks about is super entertaining. Also has fun and entertaining guests on the show!
9. Off the Vine by Kaitlyn Bristowe: Kaitlyn is an advocate for women and shares major encouragement to truly be yourself! She's funny and always keeping it real.
10. Happier with Gretchen Rubin: A self help podcast based on the book, The Happiness Project. These two sisters produce very insightful episodes which offer great reminders and suggestions on how to increase not only your own happiness, but also the happiness of those around you.