*Special thanks to Figenza for sponsoring this post*
Today I wanted to share how I've recently styled my bar cart. For those of you that live in a smaller space, bar carts are a must. They not only take up minimal space but also are a great place to store all your bottles and accessories. They are perfect for serving drinks when you have guests over and also look extremely impressive! Although the specific cart I have is no longer available for purchase, I'm linking some of my other favorite bar carts below!
Bar Cart Styling Tips:
- Dress up the cart up with accessories that reflect your own personality and style. I threw in a fun clink & drink towel and a cute patterned tray I found in the dollar section at Target!
- Don't forget your bartending accessories such as an ice bucket, corkscrew and martini shaker!
- For easy access, store some of your drink ingredients such as soda water, tonic water and limes on your cart.
Grapefruit Cocktail Recipe
Rosemary Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 large sprigs of rosemary
- 2 ounces vodka of choice (I used Figenza)
- 3 ounces tonic water or grapefruit juice (I used tonic water)
- 1 ounce rosemary simple syrup
1. In a medium saucepan combine all simple syrup ingredients. Heat to a boil over medium heat and let all ingredients simmer until sugar has completely dissolved. Remove from heat and let mixture cool completely. Remove rosemary stems.
2. Combine all cocktail ingredients (including the syrup) in a shaker. Pour in glasses over ice. Garnish with Rosemary and grapefruit as desired. Serve!