As promised, my gift guide for HIM is finally here! I know men tend to be challenging to buy gifts for but as always I’ve got you covered! I’m actually SO excited about how this gift guide turned out and I think any man would LOVE to receive any of the items listed on here. I literally asked everyone for help with this guide (my dad, uncle, cousin, boyfriend and even my Instagram followers) - I got SO many great ideas from everyone. I took all the suggestions I received, combined them with a list of my personal favorite gift ideas and TA-DAH! With all that being said, let’s get started!
1: Johnston and Murphy Boots - My dad just purchased these during Black Friday sales and they are *insert fire flames emoji 🔥* - But in all seriousness he has really great taste in fashion and if your guy is a shoe lover, he will be all over these!
2: Yeti Tumbler - A staple item that your man will use every day and a safe bet if he’s hard to purchase gifts for. These things keep beverages extra hot or cold all day long. Plus they look super stylish!
3: AirPods - I kid you not, every single person I asked about mens gift recommendations suggested these. AirPods are perfect for the gym rat, business man, music lover… ANY GUY will love these!
4: Grill Tools Set - If your man loves to cook, a grill tools set will definitely be a hit.
5. Gym Shark Jogger Pants - My dad is obsessed with this fitness apparel brand. He told me he loves all of their stuff but specifically the joggers and zip-up hoodies!
6. Apple Watch Series 3 - A splurge item but a safe gift option for sure. Preston didn’t think he would use his much, but it has seriously rocked his world. The Apple Watch is perfect for checking the time or previewing texts when you can’t be on your phone. It can also connect to your wireless headphones and allows you to listen to music while working out without having to bring your phone along. It also tracks your steps, heart rate and SO much more!!
7. Leather Apple Watch Band - If you want to dress up your Apple Watch for special occasions or work this leather Apple Watch band is perfect for just that. I thought this would be a great gift idea and something a guy probably wouldn’t think of purchasing himself.
8. Bose Speaker - You can’t go wrong with any Bose products, they are top of the line and this wireless speaker is no exception. Perfect to bring outside while entertaining or down to the beach where there are obviously no outlets. ;)
9. Ugg Slippers - Preston steals my women’s Ugg slippers ALL THE TIME. I tried to explain to him that they did make them for men as well. I’m seriously going to have to purchase these for him soon.. I included two pairs of slippers on here, these being more of a splurge but worth it for the quality and comfort.
10. Cashmere beanie - When I asked Preston for gift guide recommendations he immediately suggested putting a beanie on there. He wears his constantly in the winter and loves that it keeps his head super warm. Cashmere is the coziest material ever so I can only imagine how awesome this beanie is.
11. Men’s Vancouver Slipper - Here is the pair of more “budget friendly” slippers that I recommend gifting. These were a best seller from my mens gift guide last year and I had to include them again this year!
12. Men’s Lounge Pants - Another best seller from last years mens gift guide. What man dosen’t love to lounge around and be comfy after they get off work or on the weekend? Gifting these cozy and cute lounge pants should be a no brainer.
13. Personalized Dopp kit - Dopp kits make for great gifts, especially when they can be personalized. They make traveling with toiletries so much easier for men. I got Preston one of these a few years ago and he still uses it to this day.
14. Bar Tools Set - If your man is a drinker then this bar tools set would be a great gift. You could even include a cocktail recipe book and a cocktail mix kit- How cute!
15. Jack Black Set- My dad is OBSESSED with Jack Black products. He guarantees any man will be hooked after trying these.
16. Classic Barbour Jacket - Definitely a splurge item but a classic piece that he will use for years to come. Such great quality and a timeless look.
17. Bose Noise Eliminating Headphones - The sound and quality of these are glorious. They are perfect to use when flying, traveling, cleaning the house, or any time you want to listen to music and block out all outside noise.
18. North Face Pullover - Another safe gift idea that any guy will get lots of use from. North Face pullovers are super classic looking and are really comfortable.
19. Patagonia Puffer Jacket - A lot of you recommended this jacket on my Instagram stories question box. Preston actually has one of these and loves it! He wears it all the time and it keeps him super warm.