Ever since the weather has started to warm up, I've been getting more and more excited for SUMMER! Lately I've been daydreaming about how exactly I want to spend my summer days and that gave me the idea to craft a bucket list for y'all. I personally will be trying to knock off at least one item off the list every weekend until summer ends! Hopefully this gives you some ideas and inspiration. Scroll down past these photos for my Summer Bucket List!
20 WAYS TO SPEND YOUR SUMMER DAYS:
- Have a picnic in the park
- Go to a drive-in movie
- Take a road trip with your girlfriends
- Attend an outdoor concert or music festival
- Sip rosé on a rooftop bar (You can find my favorite spots to happy hour in Birmingham here)!
- Have a Netflix movie marathon or binge watch a series
- Read a new book
- Watch the sun rise on the beach
- Attend an outdoor sports game and root on your favorite team
- Watch fireworks with someone you love
- Join an intramural sports team...Could be fun!!
- Take a yoga class (preferably outside;))
- Go hiking and enjoy nature
- Make a meal from farmers market to table!
- Be a tourist in your own city
- Wine tasting and tour a vineyard
- Go berry picking (I am dying to do this)!!
- Play around at a carnival or fair
- Throw a pool party (complete with all the fun summer floats)
20. Update your home decor for the season by adding bright throw pillows!